over the past few months,
i have been making fun little vintage-inspired earrings.
i used to only wear big earrings,
because i always have my hair covering my ears.
lately i have been wearing little tiny ones,
even though no one can see them.
here are a few of the earrings i've made.
it is such a quick little craft.
all you need is earring backs,
and a glue gun or jewelry glue.
you can use buttons, beads, make
fabric flowers, or use any cute trinkets.
i've also been making rings the same way,
but i just haven't loved them as much as the earrings.
1) vintage or vintage-inspired buttons
2) earring backs
3) wire cutters or jewelry cutters
4) glue gun or jewelry glue
1) use the wire cutters to cut off the backs of buttons, if necessary.
buttons without holes have loops in the back instead.
you need to remove the loops.
if they are metal loops and can't be cut, bummer.
2) secure buttons to earring backs using glue gun or jewelry glue.
3) um...you are done. try them on!