i'm so in love with this healthy primal fudge recipe from practical paleo.
we call them almond butter fudge cups.
they taste amazing, and are super addicting!
they only have 5 ingredients (things we always have on hand anyway).
and they contain no butter, sugar or flour.
you literally just run the ingredients through a food processor or blender,
and then freeze them in muffin tins.
1/2 cup coconut oil, liquified (if hardened, just heat in pan or microwave)
1/2 cup of your favorite almond butter
1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup of honey
1/2 cup of vanilla
1) line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
2) pour all ingredients into a food processor (or blender).
3) blend for about 20 seconds.
4) spoon by tablespoon into the cupcake liners.
aim for an even amount in each.
5) place in freezer for about 30 minutes.
6) keep them stored in the freezer in a covered container. enjoy!
i think this would be a fun recipe to experiment with.
i might try using dark chocolate cocoa powder, sea salt,
or adding mix-ins like oats or rice krispies.
tell me if you try it out!