michael's is having a duct tape halloween costume contest.
remember this? (more photos: yo gabba gabba halloween party last year)
and also our own little halloween party last year
we made these costumes using white duct tape.
if you think they're neat, please rate my skeleton costume with "5 pumpkins"
so i can possibly win a michael's gift card!
click HERE to rate my costume.
1) long sleeve black shirt and black leggings or pants
2) white duct tape
3) exacto knife and cutting mat
4) white face paint and black eyeliner (optional)
1) lay out your black clothing so you can have a visual guide for bone sizes
2) place strips of white duct tape on to your cutting mat
3) draw bone shapes on the white duct tape
4) cut out the shapes with the exacto knife
5) stick the bone shapes onto your black clothing,
but stick them on lightly in case you need to adjust.
6) try them on every so often to see how you're doing!
you can carefully remove and reapply the tape if you need to adjust.
7) when all your bones are in place,
put your clothing down on a hard surface,
and press down on bone shapes so they are secure.
Those were cool and creative costumes! Good luck!ReplyDelete
How did you make your costume? I have been looking everywhere for a simple skeleton costume.ReplyDelete