here is a tutorial for a cute valentine's gift from the heart!
let me show you my little valentine's gift i made for william.
let me tell you, it wasn't hard to think of 52 things.
the hardest part was narrowing it down to 52 things!
here are just a few that i included in my gift:
are you ready to make one for your sweetie?!
WHAT YOU NEED:
+ a deck of 52 playing cards
+ hole puncher
+ mod podge & brush
+ computer & printer
HOW TO MAKE:
1) make a list of 52 things you love about your love.
2) hole punch your cards, a few at a time.
3) print and cut out text to fit on the cards.
4) print and cut out photos to go with each card.
5) mod podge them on to your cards.
6) assemble your little book with rings, twine or ribbon.
7) tie it up with a pretty bow!