i pulled out some vintage fabric the other night,
and managed to put together a fun little wreath!
it was so super easy!
1) scraps of vintage fabric
2) wreath form (mine was straw, but styrofoam works too)
3) glue gun
4) fabric scissors or a rotary cutter & mat
5) embellishments (rosettes, fabric yo-yos, buttons, anything!)
1) lay out some coordinating fabrics in an order you like.
2) cut some strips in whatever length & width you like, but be consistent.
3) wrap the strips around your wreath form,
using a little streak of hot glue to secure each wrap.
4) decorate your wreath with any embellishments.
5) hang it with a strip of fabric, lace, or braided yarn.