1) we got a lot done in the baby room this week.
it actually looks like a baby room now!
2) the ultrasound tech said our baby girl
will have angelina jolie lips!
these big beautiful lips are definitely from her daddy.
either that or she was just pouty that day.
3) just found out she has turned head down.
what a good girl!!!
4) she is measuring 8 days bigger than her due date.
scary but exciting...
that would put her smack on my birthday!
either way i'm excited to share our birthday month :)
some to do's...
1) assemble the car seat
2) make crib bedding!
3) maternity photos with the famous eplove!
4) childbirth classes
5) pack the hospital bag of course!
You are so close!! Such an exciting time for you guys. Can't wait to see your belly soon!ReplyDelete
Angelina Lips?!!! Haha Awesome! 8 Whole days bigger? Wow!! These last few weeks are so exciting! Soon you'll be like a ticking time bomb! I can't wait!!ReplyDelete
i want to see some pictures of her baby room!!! (ps. your to do list is a good one. wendy came 10 days early and i didn't get to do anything on that list... except the birthing classes. moral of the story: start NOW :)ReplyDelete
I love the old stuffed carrot! That thing has been around for forever!ReplyDelete